Paper Plate Easter Bunny Craft
Apr 11, 2017
Paper Plate Easter Bunny Craft
- Plain White Paper Plate
- Googly Eyes
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Large Pink Pom Poms
- Pink Pipe Cleaners
- White and Pink Construction Paper
- Washable White Elmer's Glue
How to make a Paper Plate Easter Bunny Craft
- For the nose: take 3 pipe cleaners and twist them around each other in the center so that they are connected/stuck together. The part you twist is the hidden part that will go under the nose (pom pom) and be hidden. This will leave you with the whiskers sticking out on both sides.
- Then use your tacky glue and glue to the paper plate. Leave time to let dry as this step will require it to be glued well or the pipe cleaners will fall off. You can also glue with a hot glue gun (which will stay better) but make sure you do this yourself and then let the kids glue on the nose once the hot glue has dried and cooled. Once the pipe cleaners are stuck on, now glue on your nose (pom pom).
- For the ears: Really all you need to do is cut out some ears and then cut out a smaller inside ear with a set color you choose. We chose pink and yellow.
- For the eyes: We used googly eyes and just glued them on but you could also use construction paper and make the eyes yourself.
- For the mouth: We simply just drew on the mouth with a black permanent marker.
- That’s it! I hope you have fun making this simple and easy Easter craft for kids!
Posted by David L. Ollis on Apr 24, 2017Hello,
Hey guys my wife and I have been married for 15 years. For over five years I have been dealing with jealousy issues because of flirting and her having emotional type affairs with other men. I felt like my masculinity was in question and if I said the way she was acting bothered me, it seemed to make matters worse or I was accused of being controling. During this period I did state I wanted a divorce if the behavior was not going to end: texting men a night, leaving for the weekend without letting me know where she was going or not responding to messages. We do have a son and basically it's been him and I for the last year on the weekends. She disconnected completely from being a good wife and mother. In April she said she wanted a separation and I said no we need to get into marriage counseling. We did try that, but she was not very responsive and didn't give any effort. Afterward she was adamant about separation and divorce. I continued to say no and that we needed to save our family. She presented a separation agreement and I had to hire a lawyer. Because of the above behavior my lawyer suggested a private investigator. The investigator discovered my wife was having an affair with a close friend of the family who also is married with children. We know the extended families. I feel like I should tell this man's wife about what happened. This adultery has devastated me emotionally, I feel betrayed and I'm physically drained. I know my wife is passionate in terms of her sexuality, and I can't get the thought of them out of my head. It makes me question my own manhood, and I feel very inferior or that he must be a better lover or what ever. The problem is my wife pursued him. She would go to him and she lured him into this adultery. I felt this was coming for some time and could not stop it. She was not only lying to me but also to our son about what she was doing and where she was going. My family is important, my son loves her and as crazy as it sounds so do I. Can you respond with a course of action on how to proceed? I was still have a very huge place in my heart for her. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I, my son and my wife are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.
David L. Ollis, 43yrs, UK