Baby's First Thanksgiving Keepsake Craft
Sep 20, 2016
Its Baby's First Thanksgiving! Celebrate with this adorable footprint craft!
(This is a similar craft to our Parrot footprint Craft found here)
- brown paint
- yellow paint
- red & yellow feathers
- Googly eye
- cardstock or canvas ( We love Canvas for these keepsakes)
- wipes or washcloth to was foot after
- Paint your baby or toddler's foot brown - feel free to practice to ensure you have the right amount of paint
- For a great footprint, press the foot down as it the child is walking, starting with the heel, then press the toes down. Remove the foot heel first.
- When footprint is dry, glue on feathers and googly eye then paint on beak with the yellow paint.
By Tanya Kitchen Johnson