Star Wars Father's Day Crafts
Jun 04, 2015
We're here to help you create a Father's Day craft with your baby or kiddo for the dad that loves Star Wars. For little ones 18 months and up, give this Yoda handprint a whirl, or play it safe using a footprint to make R2D2.
- green paint
- tan paint
- Paint the palm of the hand green.
- Paint the fingers (not thumb) tan/light brown.
- Press hand flat onto paper or cardstock, palm first and then fingers.
- Using a paintbrush, paint on two ears with green paint.
- When paint is dry, draw on Yoda's face, and Jedi robes. Add hands.
- Finish with the caption "Yoda Best Dad".
- white paint
- blue, silver/grey, and black markers
- Paint the foot white, pressing firmly onto the paper to create a print.
- When paint is dry, draw on the details of R2D2.
- Finish with the caption "Beep Beep Boop Whee! Happy Father's Day!".